
How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs. last time I checked, but the Dr. said I have not gained any since I became pregnant. So he said to up the calories! No prob doc!
Symptoms: None!
Sleep: Is getting better...wake up 2-3 times to use the bathroom
Best moment this week: Feeling her kicks getting stronger!
Movement: Yes! She is kicking!
Food cravings: Food..depends on the day....here lately a chocolate frostie from Wendy's!
Gender: GIRL
Belly Button in or out? It's still in...
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy!
What I am looking forward to: Starting her nursery! So excited!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the 9 months of pregnancy as much as you can..it seems as though it is flying by in a flash!
Milestones: Not much just finally started showing!!!

3 comments:
you did start showing, finally!!!! you look great though (what little i can see of you) :)
how are you doing makenzi's nursery??
You look great...Congrats on a little girl! Can't wait to see the nursery progress!
i am so excited that you found my little blog and that you live in Fort Worth too!!! how fun!!!
Post a Comment