Thursday, October 15, 2009

CRAZY PEOPLE!!!!

I don't even know where to begin!!

OK, so it all began when this guy called Justin on Tuesday accusing him of being with his wife?!?!?!!? WHAT THE ___!!!! Yea that's what was going through my head!!! Well Justin was like what are you talking about I have no idea who you are or who your wife is. The crazy guy was like...you know Stephanie with the black Honda, you should know her she has your name and number in her purse.

Hubbs: VERY FURIOUS but now calls and tells me all this and I get in the picture and call this guy and get his wife's # and call her and she is oblivious to ALL of this...I was thinking she was lying and hiding something. (thinking oh boy my husband has a stalker) ...So I call her like 3 more times in the past 2 days begging her to tell me where she got my husbands information.

Well the crazy guy finds out where we live and takes pictures of our house and even tells us all this, OK now I am REALLY scared!!! So we call the cops and make a report in case anything else happens.

So yesterday we call that guy back asking if his wife has told the truth where she got my husbands info, and still nothing, except she left him.

OK PEOPLE nothing is fitting together, making any sense and on another note these people are 50 YEARS OLD!!!!! And my husband is the most loyal man and would never do anything to hurt me. SO what is going on?!?!?!?

Sooo....Today at lunch I get a phone call from CRAZY guy....he starts out by saying...I am really in trouble and have really screwed up...I said yea your stating the OBVIOUS!!! HELLO!!!

Crazy Guy: said my brother-in-law in Austin bought your Jet ski about 2 weeks ago and that's why she had your husbands info. in her purse.

Oh you don't even want to know what was going through my head at this point...I accepted the apology and hung up!!!!!

The END!!!!! People are CRAZY!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm worn out just reading about it. I guess crazy people don't have the capacity to realize Justin is NOT someone you'd want to mess with. CRAZZZYYY.

Love y'all,
Lisa

Rachel H. said...

Wow!! That is the craziest thing that I have ever heard! People are crazy, and they obviously don't even think before they make accusations!

The Queen said...

OMG! Not funny... but crazy!!