Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Little Secret!

We are having a BABY!!!!
Yes, you read that right!!! Justin and I are going to be expecting our first baby June 13th. We went to the doctor yesterday and I am 6 weeks and 2days! We saw the little peanuts heartbeat yesterday and it was so amazing! Hubbs and I are so happy and so excited beyond words! We feel so blessed to be able to experience such a wonderful thing together! So far, I have had NO sickness. NONE AT ALL!! And I really hope that continues!!! So please pray that everything keeps going great and our baby is healthy!
To the family and friends that do not know I just wanted to wait until after we went to the doctor. So I wanted to share through our blog. I will keep it updated on a regular basis to inform you on how peanut is progressing and my first journey through pregnancy!
We Love You!
Sandi & Justin

8 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Thinking about you and praying for a healthy pregnancy!! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Hope your pregnancy continues to go smoothly. How very exciting!!!!

Lisa said...

Many congratulations to you!!! It is such an amazing process :).

Anonymous said...

PaulPaul & Gigi can't wait to meet our next lil' darling!!!!!!!! Love you both so very much.

Scott and Amanda Ekeland said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!

GRANDI said...

THAT IS SO GREAT !!! NUMBER 4. PRESLEY WILL HAVE A REAL BABY TO PLAY WITH. SHE WILL BE A BIG HELP TO SANDI .
PUT ME ON THE LIST.

LOVE YOU
MOM

Love from Texas said...

SOOOO exciting!!! Congrats! Can't wait to follow along. I absolutely loved every second of my pregnancy. Enjoy it :)

The Prestons said...

I'm just now looking on here...so it's a little late...but I already got to tell you in person anyway...CONGRATULATIONS to YOU BOTH!! I am very excited and can't wait to meet our new little niece or nephew...we could use a few more boys in the fam!!
Rylie thinks she is going to be a big sister because of all of this...I keep telling her that she will be a new big cousin...but it hasn't sunk in yet! She still claims she will be a big sister!