Monday, November 9, 2009

9 weeks and ALOT of zzzzzzz's

Well, it's been a while since I have posted. A) I have a broken camera =( so there has been no picture taking. B) I have been totally exhausted and my life has been pretty boring! Eat, sleep & go to work! But that's ok, because the holidays are soon to be here and we will be traveling A LOT! So I am resting up for that! HA! You know I am totally exhausted when I go to the mall to start my Christmas shopping and leave 30 minutes later because I am so tired I can't think straight to find the right gift for everyone! Well lets just hope I get my energy back soon! Sunday I got a little bit more energy and cleaned all day, well last night I had pay backs for putting myself through tons of hours of cleaning and laundry. I could NOT walk come 6'0 clock! I have done something to my tailbone and its serious! I am just hoping and praying I do not have back problems through this pregnancy. I have scoliosis but I am not sure how it will affect that. Other than that pregnancy has been pretty easy for me so far. No morning sickness! Hallelujah!!! We go back to the doctor Nov. 17th and I can't wait to see little monkeys progress! Will keep you posted!
Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed week!
Love,
Sandi

3 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Don't worry...the tiredness won't be so bad in a few weeks, but then it'll come back during the 3rd trimester!! Hope you are doing well! :)

Scott and Amanda Ekeland said...

So exciting:) Keep those feet up:)

Scott and Amanda Ekeland said...

I posted an award for you on my blog if you are interested:)