
Well here is our bundle of joy in the making! Can't really tell what it is but "peanut" is in there and growing! We went to the dr. yesterday and he said everything was looking good! He wasn't going to take a pic and he was putting everything up and I was like ...wait a minute...where's my pic...so he took the first thing that he saw. Not too happy he wasn't more detailed in trying to find a better shot...but what do ya do?!? My next appt. will be Dec. 15th and we will be hearing the heartbeat! So sweet!!! Other than that I am still humming along pretty good!

4 comments:
we call my sisters little one baby j right now too... i think she is 16 weeks right now. how fun!!!
Glad things are going so well for you...before you know it, you'll be 30 weeks too! It goes by SO quickly! :)
The heartbeat will be amazing! Just soak it all in...before you know it, they'll be here and it's just a memory getting ready for them. I'm so happy there has been no morning sickness for you! It may be a "breeze" for ya!!
I'm a new visitor to your blog...Congrat's on your pregnancy!! We are expecting our first baby {a little girl} in just 6 weeks! What a special, and exciting time, isn't it!? I hope you have a great pregnancy; all the best to you!
Post a Comment