Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hubbs & I had our Valentine's date on Friday night since he is working overtime all weekend. We had such the perfect night!




We started out at Del Frisco's and had a wonderful quiet evening with just the the two of us!
It was GREAT!!!
Then we went to Marble Slab for a treat since I can't drink wine....It was fabulous!!! But wine would have been sooo much better!!!

Here's hubbs showing us how deep the snow is...

My beautiful roses my sweet Valentine got me!!! I love him so much and everything he does for me! He also got me a prenatal massage and I can't wait to use it!!!


We took a few pics before we left....here I am at 23 weeks 3 days


2 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

Mmmmm that ice cream cone looks so yummy!

Erin said...

Oh.My.Gosh. Del Frisco's is my absolute favorite restaurant in the world!!!! We go there every year on OU/TX weekend! Oh the Shrimp 3-way is to die for! I'm jealous you went there on Valentine's day! We need to make a trip south very soon!