Saturday, February 13, 2010

I thought I was HALLUCINATING!!!!

DO you see what this is?!?!?!!?!? I was totally in shock when I saw this!!!
A DOG with a CAT on his BACK....and then a RAT on the CATS back!!!!
I seriously thought I was seeing things when I saw this! But noooo I was reassured after hubbs walked up and realized it too! They just were hanging out on each others back like it was the best thing!

It was this homeless mans pets....he had the dog on a leash and just walked around with them. I gave him some money so he could feed them. It really touched my heart to see such enemies in animal world get along so well. Why can't humans be more like this?!? =)

4 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

That is amazing!!!!

Erin said...

did you get my two emails? i just wanted to make sure they went through! let me know! my email is thehofmannfamblog@gmail.com

Erin said...

okay, i got your email and just replied to it. did you get my reply?

Love from Texas said...

just saw your comment and wanted to tell you that i DO recommend getting a machine that does bigger monograms! mine will only hold a 4x4 hoop, but i wish it took atleast a 5x7, bc the 4x4's tend to look too small on big kids things...

i didn't know any better when i got mine (i knew NOTHING actually!), so i've told several people who've asked to hold out for a little bit of an upgrade! but as a machine... i love it :) when i do upgrade, i'll for sure stick with a brother.