Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Makenzi Lynn 28 Week Update

We are at 28 weeks and everything is going great! I had my last appt. last Friday 3/19 for my glucose screening and it came back normal. YEAH!!! On another note I have been having braxton hicks contractions pretty regular for the past month and 1/2 so my dr went ahead and sent me over to the hospital to get a test done to make sure I am not having any pre-term labor signs (which turned into a 7 hour unexpected hospital visit). The test was negative and should be ok. But, on another note, the whole time I was in there they had the fetal monitor on Makenzi monitoring her also and found she has a thing called Premature Atrial Contractions sort of like a heart murmur. The high risk OB came in and saw me and checked Makenzi out and she said that things should fix themselves and should be ok. I go back to the high risk dr. in 3 weeks to follow up and make sure everything is going ok. She also took some precious 3D pics of our sweet angel that just stole my heart! I was at ease when I saw her and her sweet face. She also measured her to be 2 weeks ahead! That's b/c they "say" she weighs at least 3 lbs.!!! Yea that's like saying she is going to be a big baby! Ouch! But God will take care of her and I know she will be perfect!


She was sucking on her toes! =)



Sweet, sweet Makenzi!


3 comments:

Rosemary said...

She is so beautiful.
I bet you were so nervous. I have also had contractions for at least the last 4 wks, but my dr. said it was normal.
We spent our Saturday night in L&D cause I could not feel her. Everything turned out perfect, but it was scary.
I am so glad things are ok for you.

The Prestons said...

I just love looking at those pictures. They are just so precious! I was praying the whole time you were there at that visit and so glad when you told me things were okay! Love ya!

Rosemary said...

I would LOVE to get together with our little girls....how fun.
I just can't wait for her to get here, I am so uncomfortable now and just want to squeeze her.