Oh my goodness, we do have so much in common!!!! I am so glad you said hello. You are in Ft.Worth and I am not far away in Plano...crazy!!!! Congratulations on your little girl and little Presley is adorable. I am so happy to meet you!!!
I am actually from the Dallas area. What about you? Are you originally from FW? I found the night stand at Target last year. I was not sure if I liked it, but since the room is soooo small it seems to work. I love your stripes in your nursery. I would have loves to have them, but thought after putting up the chair rail I shouldn't oush the envelope:)
omg that looks amazing! i'm soooo jealous! my hubs makes me leave things as a blank canvas...it drives me batty! i swear if this baby is another girl i'm doing just that...painting away...(the 2 youngest will share...they need a girl space)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, we do have so much in common!!!! I am so glad you said hello. You are in Ft.Worth and I am not far away in Plano...crazy!!!!
Congratulations on your little girl and little Presley is adorable.
I am so happy to meet you!!!
I am actually from the Dallas area. What about you? Are you originally from FW? I found the night stand at Target last year. I was not sure if I liked it, but since the room is soooo small it seems to work. I love your stripes in your nursery. I would have loves to have them, but thought after putting up the chair rail I shouldn't oush the envelope:)
It's going to be so cute! Great job, y'all.
Love,
Lisa/Gigi
omg that looks amazing! i'm soooo jealous! my hubs makes me leave things as a blank canvas...it drives me batty! i swear if this baby is another girl i'm doing just that...painting away...(the 2 youngest will share...they need a girl space)
Post a Comment