Edit: Here's what I have so far....Today was our 3rd OB appt. and it went great! We heard baby J's heartbeat for the first time and it was at 148bpm. It was so amazing! It was so PRICELESS!!! It's such a miracle and a gift from God!!! I am getting more excited each and everyday that passes and as it gets closer to finding out if we will be expecting a GIRL or BOY?!?!? We shall see Jan. 19th! Other than that I got the swine flu shot today as well. My doctor highly recommended me to get vaccinated. So I went ahead and did it praying to God that everything with be ok and nothing will harm the baby or me.
No pics yet...not showing much at all ...and I do not have a camera. Maybe after Christmas! =) Hope everyone is getting ready to celebrate Christmas with their family and friends! I sure am! I love this time of year! Stay warm!

6 comments:
How exciting!! Enjoy every moment!!
Well, you would have a camera if you weren't so picky...hahaha...just joking!!
That heartbeat sounds good & strong! 180 days to go...seems like a long time but I'm with Windy -hoping you're enjoying every minute.
We are indeed getting ready for Christmas. Seeing you all this past weekend helped get the holiday mojo going!
Love y'all so much,
Lisa
Have fun being pregnant! Glad everything is going great :)
EXCITING! You know, they SAY that girl heartrates are fast (160-180s), and boy's run slower (140-160s). Don't know how much truth is in that but Knox's seemed to always run between 140-155... And I actually got woried because I didn't show for the longest time. And then one day at about 25weeks I just all the sudden 'popped' ;)
You are sooo skinny!!! You'll be showing soon enough though. Enjoy your clothes while it fits :)
You are so skinny, but yes, you will be showing before you know it. You look great! :)
Post a Comment