Thursday, December 17, 2009

Gaylord ICE

We went to the Gaylord ICE a few weeks ago and took Prelsey and her neighbor friend Ella! This place was amazing! They did such a great job on all the ice sculptures! Everything was perfect! It was 9 degrees inside and yes the blue puff jackets helped a lot but it was still freezing!!!
Beautiful! This was the center of inside the Gaylord.
Burrrr!!! It was cold!

Presley & Ella
They were so cute and had so much fun!

The Grinch is feasting!

A beautiful ice Angel

This was amazing!

The Grinch!

*Sorry for the delay of posting pictures, I JUST figured out how to get them off my camera!!!

2 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Looks like so much fun...I wish we had something like this around here! :)

The Prestons said...

Looks like a fun time! I love the Grinch sculptures...looks like more fun than when we went! It is soooo cold in there!!