It's A GIRL!

That's right Baby J is a GIRL!!!! Justin and I are so EXCITED!!! We just can't wait to meet our little girl in June!! We just pray now that everything keeps growing healthy and strong for the next 5 months! We actually didn't get this done at my doctor, but through a friend that is an ultrasound tech. She did it for me while I was visiting my parents for Christmas. So I will have my 19-20 week appt. on Jan. 19th to confirm and m
ake sure everything is going good.
ake sure everything is going good.


3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! you'll have SOOO much fun buying for her... they've just got so many adorable things out there for baby girls :)
congrats sandi!! my sister's baby j is a girl too!!! how fun. glad everything is still going well :)
Woohoo...another little girl to add to the bunch!!
Post a Comment