Wednesday, December 30, 2009

16 Weeks

How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 4 lbs. last time I checked

Symptoms: Not really any...except being tired and having those wonderful hormonal pimples all over my face!

Sleep: Not bad, just waking up about 3-4 times to go tee-tee...that's exhausting! It's not fun having to get up that many times to sit on a very cold seat!

Best moment this week: Finding out that we are expecting a girl!

Movement: Nothing yet...may have felt a thump last week but that's it....in the middle of the night my stomach gets really hard and I don't know what it is but I just go to the bathroom to make sure I don't have a full bladder. Its does not feel like I have to go but my stomach is so hard that I don't know what it is.

Food cravings: Food..depends on the day

Gender: GIRL

Belly Button in or out? It is in, not showing much

What I miss: my parents being around all the time...wish they could be here more to enjoy this experience with us!

What I am looking forward to: For a new year to start and for my next appt. on Jan. 19th!

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the 9 months of pregnancy as much as you can..it seems as though it is flying by in a flash!

Milestones: Can't think of any..maybe..I have made it to my 2nd trimester and I have been very blessed with an easy pregnancy! No morning sickness! PTL! Just hormonal malfunctions! =)

2 comments:

mFw said...

Just found your blog! It's so cute!

Anonymous said...

She is already a good mommy's girl!

Love y'all,

Lisa/Gigi