Bella and BentleySunday was the day we gave Bella, our baby female yorkie, a new home. I am very sad, but something good will come out of it. She is going to a good home where she will get so much more attention and lots of love. Not that we didn't but if we want to add something else to the fam....it would be easier! We love you Bella girl and will miss you!

3 comments:
awww, sad but I know where you are coming from! I love Yorkie's!! I had to put mine to sleep 2 years ago! =( Glad she found a good home!!
you gave away your female yorkie?????? i sooo would have loved to have her. i have a yorkie/shitzu mix and i think she needs a friends, since kids are no where in the forecast!!
I have a yorkie that is the love of my life!!! I hope she likes her new home .... do you still have one of the yorkies in the pic?
Post a Comment