Kelly's Korner is doing your Favorite Dessert this week. I have to say that I love making AND eating Cream Cheese Sopillas! They are AMAZING!!! And might I say a bit sinful! You can't just have one bite, try this and you will thank me later! My college roomate's mom would make these for us and we would eat them right up! Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
CREAM CHEESE SOPAPILLA
MELT ¼ STICK OF REAL BUTTER IN BOTTOM OF A 9 X 13 PAN.
PLACE ONE CAN CRESCENT ROLLS OVER MELTED BUTTER. SEAL THE CRESCENT ROLL TO TRY AND ELIMINATE ANY HOLES.
USING A MIXER, MIX 2- 8 OZ. BOXES OF CREAM CHEESE AND ONE CUP OF SUGAR. SPREAD OVER CRESCENT ROLL.
PLACE ONE CAN CRESCENT ROLL OVER THE CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE.
MIX ONE STICK OF MELTED BUTTER TO ONE CUP SUGAR AND SPREAD OVER CRESCENT ROLL.
SPRINKLE WITH CINNAMON AND BAKE AT 350 DEGREES FOR 45 MINUTES.
YUM.
MELT ¼ STICK OF REAL BUTTER IN BOTTOM OF A 9 X 13 PAN.
PLACE ONE CAN CRESCENT ROLLS OVER MELTED BUTTER. SEAL THE CRESCENT ROLL TO TRY AND ELIMINATE ANY HOLES.
USING A MIXER, MIX 2- 8 OZ. BOXES OF CREAM CHEESE AND ONE CUP OF SUGAR. SPREAD OVER CRESCENT ROLL.
PLACE ONE CAN CRESCENT ROLL OVER THE CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE.
MIX ONE STICK OF MELTED BUTTER TO ONE CUP SUGAR AND SPREAD OVER CRESCENT ROLL.
SPRINKLE WITH CINNAMON AND BAKE AT 350 DEGREES FOR 45 MINUTES.
YUM.


3 comments:
oh my goodness, girl, this sounds so good!! Thanks for sharing it!
Your recipe sounds delicious...here is my response to your comment on my blog, just FYI. Thanks for commenting!
It's a book called "The Love Dare", and it goes along with the movie Fireproof. I'm sure that you can find it almost anywhere...Borders, B&N, etc.
can i just say this looks DELICIOUS!! and yep.. we sure are in the dfw area :)
Post a Comment