Thursday, September 10, 2009

Our Anniversary in San Antonio


Mr & Mrs. Janacek
One Year Anniversary!
~ Mr. & Mrs. Janacek in 100 years~
We were eating at this restaurant called Boudro's and it was amazing!!! I loved it! I had a Blackened Prime Rib! Yum!!! Justin had a Lobster dish that was to die for also!!! I get hungry just thinking about it again! HA!

We went to SeaWorld on Saturday. It was my first time and it was really fun! I wanted to ride all the roller coasters but the hubbs was not even going there! We watched all the shows and that was pretty neat!

Here is the cutest table with a "J" on it!


I had to take a picture of this because Justin has been talking about ice cream all week . So right when we got on the Riverwalk we had lunch and this was next to the place we were eating at. So of course I had to take a pic!
We stayed here at the Drury Plaza. It was so nice and so was everyone there! We had a wonderful buffet breakfast every morning with lots of food!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'all are so cute! Love the blog. Looks like you had a great anniversary trip. Here's to many more years happy together!

xoxo,
Lisa

Heather said...

hey girl!! I am so glad that you found my blog and left a comment! You have a beautiful family and what a fun time in San Antonio!! We loved our visit there! I look forward to reading more!! You are gorgeous!