Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Weekend w/ Presley

This past weekend we had Presley so I just wanted to share some pictures I took of her while she was here. We had so much fun! Not to mention she is such a big girl now and such a big help! We went and shopped Saturday morning for Fall decor. Then we came home and she helped me decorate the house! She is such a big helper!




Then Saturday night we went out to eat with our new neighbor Cassie and her daughter Ella. Ella is the same age as Presley so they became best friends fast! Everytime Presley comes to visit that's all she talks about is Ella, and when the next time she is going to play with her. They love playing with each other and doing everything just the same. Here she is getting ready to go to dinner with Ella!


Ms. Presley all dolled up and ready to go!

She is growing up so fast...tear.....but she is such a sweetheart! I love her so much!!!!

Ella and Presley

On Sunday we went to watch Ella's soccer game! Presley was her biggest fan! We had such a good time out there! I have always said I can't wait to be a "soccer mom"! I love it! I just have so much fun when I get to go watch my neices or friends kids.


Hope you all have a good week!

Love, Sandi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah! So glad she's made a 'bud' in the neighborhood. Gigi loves you, Presley!!!

The Prestons said...

Awww, that's great she has a friend next door...how perfect!! Lots of love to you, Presley!