Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wishful Wednesday- Pet






Kelsey is having Wishful Wednesday and using Pet as the topic.


'I wish' .... My pet could talk because I have been dying to know _____!


Bentley boy if you could talk mommy would really like to know...


Why do you have to pee uncontrollably everywhere when someone new comes over?????


Or why do you go to the bathroom in the bath tub when we aren't home?

    Sometimes I think you are human and you know everything I am saying...do you really know or what is it?

If you could talk I would really wonder sometimes what you are trying to say b/c you already carry on a good conversation with me in the mornings, or at night, or anytime you you want more attention!

6 comments:

katie + bret said...

Hi! I have ventured over to your site from Kelsey's to check out your wishful wednesday!

You puppy using the bathroom in the bath tub?! That is hilarious! I guess it's better than the carpet, lol.

Cute post!

Caroline said...

I have never heard of a dog using the bathroom in the bath tub. I guess it's easier to clean up. :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

What a precious little thang'!! The bathtub .... haha how does he get out?? My yorkie has the same "anxious" and excited urge to pee around new guests, so we just have to take her out a LOT in that case!

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Just found your blog from over at Kelsey's. It's so cute as is your little Yorkie!

Heather said...

What a cute little puppy!! So sweet!

Scott and Amanda Ekeland said...

I love your Blog Sandy!!! Scott and I do live in Mansfield... we should definitely get together soon. You look great!!